Yet again, another great potato recipe: The Potato Wedges of Deliciousness. We got a 5kg bag of potatoes at the hypermarket last week, hence the plenty of potato recipes. This one is even easier than the last one…and it is very tasty.
2-3 Tbs Olive Oil
Herb Salt/Oregano/Your Chosen Spices
Shredded Edam Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 160C with a fan (325F).
2. Wash each of the potatoes. Chop each potato in half, and then in half again…and if the wedges are too big, cut them in half yet again.
3. Fill a bowl with the olive oil and spices, then toss the potato wedges in everything.
4. Layer a cooking sheet with tin/aluminum foil and then place each wedge skin-side down. Then sprinkle the shredded cheese and additional spices on top.
5. Heat in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy the easy deliciousness!
We like to bake them until the cheese is almost burnt-ish. It brings out delicious flavouring (that’s right – British spelling) in the cheese.